Bachelor's degree in Drafting, Architecture, or a related field
Atleast 3 years of work experience as a CAD Designer, CAD Operator, or a similar role in the Engineering department
Familiarity with CAD software and modelling tools
Up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments
Good time management and organizational skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Detail-oriented and highly motivated individuals
Ability to handle stressful situations and strict deadlines
Ability to provide excellent customer service
- candidates from the trade with minimum experience of 5-7 yrs.
- candidates should have worked more the 3 yrs. in same company.
- target Oriented
- packages to be discussed basis what business can be put across.
Minimum qualification – MBA.
- Work with other creative team members / salaes team to produce content.
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Help make design for all content that the company will use.
- Ability to create 3D designs,wayfinding sign art work etc
To promote LPFLEX products and services to clients and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising business and profits.
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Create tests for quality control of products.
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually.
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Assist HR manager/Dept. with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and keeping a detailed record of the employees.
- Maintaining the employee life cycle from on-boarding to termination.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Adhering to all the company's rules and regulations.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.